iBec Holiday Gift Guide 2018
Preparing for the Holidays
Don’t know how to begin holiday shopping? We’ll let you in on our favorite client gifts so your holidays go off without a hitch.
Step 1: Make sure your door isn’t lonely this year–spruce it up with a Moose Head holiday wreath from Pam’s Wreaths and invite guests in with The House of Light’s Post lantern.
Step 2: Mix up this ‘Northern Lights’ cocktail recipe from Maine Spirits to get in your online holiday shopping mood.
Step 3: Stop by LeRoux for some fresh kitchen inspiration and tips on how to set up a perfect charcuterie board from the owners of Sur Lie. While you’re at it, don’t miss out on North Spore’s Oyster Mushroom Kit; if you start them now you’ll have homegrown mushrooms for your holiday feast.
Step 4: Don’t forget the sweets! Someone you love deserves a Chocolate Box from Black Dinah.
Step 5: Did a toy or gift break? No problem–fix it with Forj!
Holiday Gift Ideas from Maine
Looking to shop local for the holidays and give some love back to Maine? You’ve come to the best place–our awesome clients are our go-to recommendations.
- Everyone has a wreath, but does everyone have a Maine Sea Shore Wreath from Pam’s Wreaths?
- Maine Tourmaline from Day’s Jewelers will add sparkle and shine becoming on any Mainer.
- Do you know a tea-lover? We know your tea-lover will love a Shaker Tea Box from Chilton.
- Portland Museum of Art and Farnsworth Museum passes will give you refuge on snow days.
- Serve up some tasty treats with LeRoux Kitchen’s JK Adams Portland Serving Board.
- Want a bit of everything but can’t make up your mind? Fabula Nebulae’s Gift Box has you covered.
- And don’t forget, vacationing doesn’t necessarily mean leaving Maine–check out Meadowmere’s New Year’s Eve by the Sea package!
- At the end of the day, there’s only thing Mainers want in winter: warmth! The Maine Woolens Seacoast blanket will turn the coldest days into the coziest.